MedEntry Trial exam (1 Viewer)

rheyn

HSC
Hey,

I was wondering who has done the Medentry Trial UMAT. How did you score in each of the three sections? What were the top marks in your workshop?

In mine I think the top marks for my workshop were:
Section 1: 37/44
Section 2: 33/36 (or was it 34/36?)
Section 3: 23/30 (though apparently in another workshop someone got a 25)

Thanks,
Rheyn

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Put it this way. If you really got those marks, you're well into the 100th overall percentile in medentry and in the real UMAT.

almar

HSC
N/A
damn, those marks are truly impressive. ull ace the umat. i beat u in the last section tho, i got 24 :)

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
someone got 29/30 in S3 im pretty sure.

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow. I don't think its possible. Some questions in s3 can be interperated in lots of ways.
well thats what my mate said and one of school people who aint the greatest got 23/30. For med-entry papers a couple people i know do get 26 quite often, sometimes even 28. It just takes a lot of practice. If you find S3 hard well obviously you haven't practiced enough because most of the patterns really revolve around the same logic, i.e. 2-3 method, components moving by a certain degree or a degree based on like an arithmetic progression haha so like 45, 90, 135, overlapping components, things moving left/right, square numbers. Its the same stuff. Therefore getting at least 20/30 i.e. 66% is a lot easier than say S1 where you are often asked much more different things.

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
well thats what my mate said and one of school people who aint the greatest got 23/30. For med-entry papers a couple people i know do get 26 quite often, sometimes even 28. It just takes a lot of practice. If you find S3 hard well obviously you haven't practiced enough because most of the patterns really revolve around the same logic, i.e. 2-3 method, components moving by a certain degree or a degree based on like an arithmetic progression haha so like 45, 90, 135, overlapping components, things moving left/right, square numbers. Its the same stuff. Therefore getting at least 20/30 i.e. 66% is a lot easier than say S1 where you are often asked much more different things.

Im not saying its not possible. And I didnt say its hard. I said sometimes for section 3, there is more than one way to look at an answer, but there can only be one. So for some questions, its difficult to tell what they want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)