• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Media gone too far? (1 Viewer)

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
i'm jsut sick of the bleeding hearts.
i'm not cold towards indigenous people. where do you get that idea from?
disabled people, same as above.

its funny how i say one thing thats even slightly detrimental to the aboriginal community, and everyone is at my throat.

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
um.. said:
i think it's also the fact that you're an arrogant fuck
heh. you'd be surprised how often i hear that.
i put it down to the fact that none of you really care to understand what i'm saying.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
tWiStEdD said:
heh. you'd be surprised how often i hear that.
i put it down to the fact that none of you really care to understand what i'm saying.
lol...cause its jiberish.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
No, you got yourself all confused. This is how it breaks down. What tWiStEdD says isn't gibberish, he's conservative and some arrogant, but he's coherent. What katie_tully says is scary, poorly researched ultra-conservative tripe inspired by a racist (or if you prefer, gibberish). What you say isn't gibberish, but that's because all you've done in any politics thread is A. Insult people B. Throw your support behind gibberish. [/end retort]

Sorry, but as much as I disagree with twistedd's ideas, at least he has ideas. All you have is a sig insulting people you don't like.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
jim_green said:
No, you got yourself all confused. This is how it breaks down. What tWiStEdD says isn't gibberish, he's conservative and some arrogant, but he's coherent. What katie_tully says is scary, poorly researched ultra-conservative tripe inspired by a racist (or if you prefer, gibberish). What you say isn't gibberish, but that's because all you've done in any politics thread is A. Insult people B. Throw your support behind gibberish. [/end retort]

Sorry, but as much as I disagree with twistedd's ideas, at least he has ideas. All you have is a sig insulting people you don't like.
Yeah, and your point is?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)