Medical Form Help! (1 Viewer)

lvella10

HSC
So i've applied via UAC for newcastle and une medicine, however I can't seem to find the individual jmp ( joint medical placement ) forms, on either website or the jmp website itself :/ Anyone know where it would be? It says the forms are available in August, but I can't find it ...

On a side note, CSU state that their Dental Science requires a minimum of 90 to be considered, and as I'm rural I'm guaranteed 5 bonus points .. Is it logical to assume an atar of between 85 - 90 would be sufficient? I'm not needing the bonus points as yet, as my atar is above the 90 predicted

TheBloop

HSC
So i've applied via UAC for newcastle and une medicine, however I can't seem to find the individual jmp ( joint medical placement ) forms, on either website or the jmp website itself :/ Anyone know where it would be? It says the forms are available in August, but I can't find it ...

On a side note, CSU state that their Dental Science requires a minimum of 90 to be considered, and as I'm rural I'm guaranteed 5 bonus points .. Is it logical to assume an atar of between 85 - 90 would be sufficient? I'm not needing the bonus points as yet, as my atar is above the 90 predicted
Well, the cutoff for them is the 28th of September so don't stress too much now, I'm sure they'll be accessible soon.

You shouldn't safely assume it, but like, you probs will get them.

lvella10

HSC
Well, the cutoff for them is the 28th of September so don't stress too much now, I'm sure they'll be accessible soon.

You shouldn't safely assume it, but like, you probs will get them.
Thanks for the reply :)
They classify anyone from RA2 onwards as "rural" however, so majority of people I suspect will be awarded the 5 bonus points ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)