medical phyiscs, who else is doing it? (1 Viewer)

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
yeah we did it as our first topic. it was easy compared to motors and space. the syllabus walks you through it. i really liked it.

gorillaunsw

HSC
Can anyone give me a head up on what the questions are like that i could be faced with in my trials....out of 3 physics classes at my school mine is the only one to do Medical...so if anyone can give me a hand that would be great

thanks everyone ;)

karnage

HSC
Go to the physics past paper section on the board of studies website and take a look at the questions for the medical physics option.

chook33

HSC
nick3157 said:
yeah we did it as our first topic. it was easy compared to motors and space. the syllabus walks you through it. i really liked it.
yeah we are doing it to... it is so much easier than the other topics also goes over some of the stuff in the others so it helps abit in that respect

shinn

HSC
zzZZz i hate this option..... too much memorising

badquinton304

HSC
I want to do quantum, medical physics to me is typical of the nsw syllabus, you just memorise chunks of information about society with little understanding of concepts and calculations, its a great way of making human HDD's but in a world where we are facing new challenges and problems we need intuitive and innovative thinkers, come on Australia bring education into its next phase.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
I want to do quantum, medical physics to me is typical of the nsw syllabus, you just memorise chunks of information about society with little understanding of concepts and calculations, its a great way of making human HDD's but in a world where we are facing new challenges and problems we need intuitive and innovative thinkers, come on Australia bring education into its next phase.
LOL - I think that's why I chose Medical.

My school offers medical and quantum and I chose medical, because well - it seems easier.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
Nuclear makes me wet

but my physics teacher was originally a physiotherapist so i think its a decent choice to choose the med. physics topic.

ashllis92

HSC
Sure medical physics is far more 'Englishy', sure it may have less useful information for uni next year, sure it might get tedious at times but damn, theres 25 EASY marks for the taking! Personally I find it really interesting but that has a lot to do with the fact that my teacher is the most interesting, engaging person alive!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)