Medicine & dentistry interview training | unsw med student. (1 Viewer)

Brendon-

HSC
Hello, I'm Brendon and currently studying unbonded medicine at UNSW.

I'm offering for keen students. I believe it is essential and provides a massive advantage for students in securing offers from top medical universities around Australia.

Personally, I received a UMAT score far below the average entree, missing out on a 1st round interview from UNSW. The fact that I was then able to achieve an unbonded offer from UNSW is a testament to the success and influence of my interview.

Why you should choose me:

• Medicine has always been my personal passion and thus I find it very rewarding to aid students who are trying to be accepted into a difficult and highly competitive course.
  • I have 4 years of tutoring experience (private tutoring/seminar running/voluntary peer mentoring and working at an HSC preparation centre)and making me familiar a wide range of backgrounds and academic levels.
  • I believe in putting my students first and foremost. I keep a friendly atmosphere and always make up for rescheduled lessons.
  • I am also a firm believer in a plan B (received offers for both medicine & dentistry from both the University of Queensland & Adelaide as well) and can discuss insight into application/interview training for medicine/dentistry interstate.

What I'm offering:

1. An integrated program that will cover all aspects of applying for medicine (application writing and entire interview process).
  2. General advice/tips for interview etiquette including dress code, gestures and small details that are easy to overlook which CAN make/break your interview.
  3. Comprehensive discussion of past questions and scenarios, with emphasis on letting you find answers yourself. Telling you to memorise responses/shoving answers down your throat is both ineffective and wrong.
  4. Guidance and mentoring in order to maximise your chances and prepare you to showcase the best qualities/experiences you have to offer.
  5. Follow up mock interview and constructive feedback to further strengthen confidence and familiarity.

Furthermore, I hold a Diploma in Speech and Drama with Trinity College London and I am able to train you to overcome your fears in the confronting situation of an interview (giving you a distinct advantage). I can provide strategies to build both assertiveness and how to communicate effectively - making a lasting impression.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for inquiries and booking (limited spots):
Mobile: 0431660727
Email: brendon-lee@live.com.au

I also provide in-depth tutoring for Preliminary and HSC Biology (98, 5th in the state) and Chemistry (96).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)