Medicine Interview Training + Application Editing Service (1 Viewer)

rockley6

HSC
Uni Grad
Is Medicine your dream degree? Do you want to increase your chances of achieving this goal?

As you all may know by now, getting into Medicine is a very tough and competitive process. Therefore, it is essential to have the maximum advantage over your fellow applicants. Although you may have already surpassed the UMAT, you are yet to overcome the most important hurdle – THE INTERVIEW.

At many universities, the interview plays a major role in your selection into Medicine. At UNSW, the interview accounts for 1/3 of your final selection, while at UWS it carries 2 times the weight of the UMAT. Furthermore, at the University of Newcastle, once you have attained an interview offer your final selection depends solely on the interview itself.

All this may seem daunting to you, but don't fret I'm here to help! I am a current unbonded medical student at UNSW and am offering interview training for a number of medical schools across Australia.

I received interview offers for the following universities:
- UNSW
- UWS
- University of Newcastle (JMP)
- Monash University
- James Cook University

What do I offer?
I provide interview training for all of the above universities and possess a wide variety of sources/questions which I have gathered from each university. In my lessons I focus on basic interview skills, questions from past medical interviews and run you through general tips which will assure you a great interview performance. I also provide a mock interview at the end of the training which will provide a real-life simulation of the actual interview so that you have the best chance when it comes to the interview day.

I am also offering medicine application editing services for a limited time. So get in QUICK!!

Where:
- At my house in Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
- Castle Hill Library
- any other libraries in the Hills Area

Price:
- Email me to find about prices

Contact Details:
- yututoring6@gmail.com

Having been through this strenuous process already, I understand the time and effort you have already put in to come this far. So if you want the best chance of getting into Medicine, contact me NOW.

I look forward to hearing from you and GOOD LUCK!!! :D:D:D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)