medico entry (1 Viewer)

AMMU MATHEW

HSC
N/A
Need to know anyone from sydney is going to JCU FOR MEDICO

ta

lionking1191

HSC
plenty of people go from sydney to JCU for med. what do you want to know?

freshprince1234

HSC
hey i might go and study pharm there 2 and im from sydney, maybe we can be study buddies wooo! lol

Coffttea

HSC
my dad wants me to study pharm in JCU too....
but im from melbourne

is it hard to get into pharmacy in JCU?

Last edited:

awbeyona

HSC
If I were you, I will go to UNSW Medicine or Monash Medicine.

Not many people accept James Cook Uni as a Uni. (Maybe the worst uni in Australia?)

Why would you go to JCU to study... (too far away, very quite, no social life)

Try Big Uni. eg. USYD, UNSW, MACU, UTS, UMEL, UMONASH, UWA, etc.

Thank you,

ANNA Beyona

Emma_Kate

HSC
If I were you, I will go to UNSW Medicine or Monash Medicine.

Not many people accept James Cook Uni as a Uni. (Maybe the worst uni in Australia?)

Why would you go to JCU to study... (too far away, very quite, no social life)

Try Big Uni. eg. USYD, UNSW, MACU, UTS, UMEL, UMONASH, UWA, etc.

Thank you,

ANNA Beyona
JCU may not be a large city university but it is one of the best smaller and more regional universities in Australia. As for quiet and no social life, you've obviously never been there as it's the opposite. It's also one of the few universities in Australia to offer med, vet, pharmacy, physio and dentistry along with a ridiculous amount of the other courses and attracts people from all around australia and the world. As for not many people accepting their places, that's just rubbish! Every high achieving course is at full capacity with intake increasing each year with more government funding. I'd encourage you to find out more about JCU rather than putting it down and calling it 'maybe the worst uni in Australia' as it really shows you have no idea.

awbeyona

HSC
I think I hurt your feeling but USYD is way better than JCU. This is a fact. I just want to say this.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
again, im posting what i posted in other threads in response to awbeyona's comments. she obviously works for USYD or wants to eliminate competition. my theory is that she didnt sit the umat and wants to do med/dentistry. hence she is dissing all the unis that have med/dent but dont require umat.
word of warning, DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT SHE SAYS.
medicine/dentistry is the same anywhere you go. all fully accredited with close to 100% employment rate after uni.

also, ur patients are not going to give a crap where you got ur qualifications from. they will know how good you are from experience/reference. you could come from the best medical/dental school and still get sued for millions of dollars for being shit. its down to ur personal ability not what university your graduation certificate is from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)