'Medium' (2 Viewers)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
No, I didn't. I would have liked to but I decided it was one of the shows that I really have to let go due to time restraints:(.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
yeah theres a lady in the US who helps police with psychic stuff, i forget her name though. i dont think its the same name as the lady in the show, unless im thinking of a different woman...

its not unheard of, did you see Sensing Murder on channel ten?? psychics can pick up some crazy stuff

^___^
HSC
well, not being a prick or anything

but as if you are allow to get some woman to come into some random murder investigation and let her blah about how ppl got shot and stuff :S

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
nooo! its holidays!
Yeah but then I will get addicted to the show and once University starts again I won't be able to stop watching it and I don't want to fail any subjects:p.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
... said:
well, not being a prick or anything

but as if you are allow to get some woman to come into some random murder investigation and let her blah about how ppl got shot and stuff :S
of course you can, police do what they want, particularly if theyre at a dead end

Lou_86

pro procrastinator
HSC
i was heaps annoyed last nite, cos the program guide said secret life of us was suppose to be on, and this show was on instead..grrrr

yeah it wasn't too bad (medium) but i would have preferred secret life

my whinge is over.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
of course you can, police do what they want, particularly if theyre at a dead end
Err no they cant, but there have been reported cases of police seeking the assistance of psychics to help with investigations in a very limited way.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Can do whatever they want? No.

Police investigate under very strict guidelines so as not to breach civil liberties.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
yeah, but they do, dont they? I dunno, when i go to the beach on australia day and all i see everywhere is police dragging lebanese guys along the street and bashing them in the face with batons, i'm not really thinking "hey, civil liberties at work".

i wasnt really being serious with what i said, but yeah whatever.

is that you in yr pic? :)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
yeah theres a lady in the US who helps police with psychic stuff, i forget her name though. i dont think its the same name as the lady in the show, unless im thinking of a different woman..
Well, the show is based on a woman with the same name..allison something. It was in this article in WHO magazine and apparently her three kids inherited her power, like it says they can locate lost toys and everything and i was like "GASP! COOL!"
Anyway, Medium was pretty cool.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Thats not me in my avatar - thats Jamie from Xiu Xiu.

Here is me.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yes.. however i'd point out that when they 'locate' people for the police, it's not like on that show where she stood over a spot and said 'dig here'.

It's more like 'i think he's in a forest somewhere outside of town'.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/Grobus/People/MewithJo.jpg on your right arm (left side since ur facing us) there appears to be a large scar accross ur arm?
Shark attack? Bone Marrow?

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
The dog in that photo is no longer with us anymore :( That photo is taken at my dads place in Castlecrag on Sugarloaf Bay. Its actually a pretty old one now, here is a more recent one.

That scar is from 1999 - I had a pretty bad bike accident that basically involved me screwing up some attempted show of masculinity on my bike. Ive got another one on the underside of the same arm too. I had to get it reopened a few years ago to get all the plates and screws taken out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)