Memorising essays fast (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Helppp how to do.
Writing is better for memory but takes longer than reading idkkkkkkkkkkk
Ughhh I wish I started earlier I had my mod b essay ready for like two weeks now but I procrastinated English cuz I hate it helpppp

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
ANYWAYS IM JUST GONNA BELIEVE IN MY ABILITY AND STOP THINKING OF THE MISSED OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE NEXT WEEK SINCE WHATS DONE IS DONE NO NEED TO STRESS / MMESS MYSELF UP BECAUSE OF THAT
IM GONNA PUSH THROUGH THESE LAST DAYS SO SOME ADVICE INTO MEMO WOULD BE NICE THANKS
IDEK IF I SHOULD MEMORISE I DIDN'T MEMORISE FOR TRIALS AND I DID GOOD IN TRIALS AND I WAS EVEN LESS PREPARED FOR TRIALS THAN I AM NOW SO IDK IF I SHOULD STICK TO JUST PRACTICING IMORE QUESTIONS INSTEAD OF MEMORISING

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
ANYWAYS IM JUST GONNA BELIEVE IN MY ABILITY AND STOP THINKING OF THE MISSED OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE NEXT WEEK SINCE WHATS DONE IS DONE NO NEED TO STRESS / MMESS MYSELF UP BECAUSE OF THAT
IM GONNA PUSH THROUGH THESE LAST DAYS SO SOME ADVICE INTO MEMO WOULD BE NICE THANKS
IDEK IF I SHOULD MEMORISE I DIDN'T MEMORISE FOR TRIALS AND I DID GOOD IN TRIALS AND I WAS EVEN LESS PREPARED FOR TRIALS THAN I AM NOW SO IDK IF I SHOULD STICK TO JUST PRACTICING IMORE QUESTIONS INSTEAD OF MEMORISING
if ur better at not memorising, then dont

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
but should i possibly just memorise anyways cuz in the exam i get more flexinility if i decide to like not follow my essay i can just do what i normally do but still have very good analysis bc i did memorise it

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
but then my quesiton is am i wasting time and should i just know the skeleton of my essay and spend more time practice adapting idk

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
@synthesisFR read what I dmed you 😭
also 9 out of 10 dentists recommend that if you get rid of the bats then they'll stop clogging up your RAM and you can memorise faster

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
but then my quesiton is am i wasting time and should i just know the skeleton of my essay and spend more time practice adapting idk
know your essay skeleton yes
know your key themes and ideas
know your quotes - at least the quotes not even the analysis if you can wing that

and then my plan is to just go through a bunch of questions per mod on matrix and plan out some stuff - honestly we can vc and open up a doc and discuss our essays together some time soon if you really want to - we can plan our essays together and make sure we try do that in like five minutes per question to emulate our thoughts in the exam

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
and then my plan is to just go through a bunch of questions per mod on matrix and plan out some stuff - honestly we can vc and open up a doc and discuss our essays together some time soon if you really want to - we can plan our essays together and make sure we try do that in like five minutes per question to emulate our thoughts in the exam
BET BET BET BET BET BET BET WHEN TMRW??

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
uh sure yeah but ill see if i have any plans lmao
it would need to be like mid day ish i think i might be busy having a life chilling in the evening after like 7pm lmao
@nsw..wollongong @carrotsss do u guys wanna join we do like the same texts pls its awkward saying hello on vc to people online so its better if theres more people...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)