Messy Room During HSC (1 Viewer)

G'day-john

We are putting out a challeng to any hsc students who thinks they have managed to keep their room 'clean' during this frantic time. we understand that not everyone can have the cleanest room, but we would love for you to send a pic of the state of your room. we have got one of our own to set the standard.

C

CaR

OMG....is that rat a pet or a passer-by? O___O

and I thought my room was messy ><"

G'day-john

Eddie

that rat (eddy) hes a perment squatter. everything u see here is genuine, u said u thought ur room was messy, show us wat u got.

G'day-john

they say the state of ones mind is reflected in the state of their room. =). i want to see some pics peeps. keep them comming.

G

Gavvvvvin

I saw a mouse in my room the other day. It scared the crap outta me :)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
my room is like that
walking over papers and text books
but im a girly girl..i have clothes and makeup and handbags and girly stuff everywhere
im not bothered to clean during hsc..
now that im nearly finished with one exam to go..im not looking forward to clenaing it....coz i cant use the excuse of..."i need to study" for everytime my mum asks me to clean
that mouse is soo fake..well it looks fake...lol

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
G'day-john said:
Jumb its an honor to have you post on my thread. You can excrete your comments here anytime
Excrete? That comment was shit!

(hah!)

worried

This is stupid. I bet it's not even your room. I bet it's like your friends room. G'day-john is a loser. Don't give him any reps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)