methodology anyone (1 Viewer)

dragons_girl

HSC
can anyone tell me how im meant to go about writing a methodology for the project proposal

im so stuck and it is due next week

please help

thankyou
:confused:

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
methodology should be refering to how you are planning on appraoching your topic

for mine i looked at teh intended resources i would be using - this included any books i knew of - internet sites - people that i wanted to contact
basically anything that i had initially found while i was chosing my topic that i would have to come back to later and find out more information about

methodology - really suggest the method u will be using to appraoch your topic - if ur topic is an ancient topic - are you going to concentrate only on anicent evidence or modern evidence to- do u have any ideas about how you will collaborate the evidence

um a good thing to include may be a timeline - when u wnat to have certain tasks finished - i set up date to have my initial research completed, then first draft completed - then edited - then the date set for us to hand up first draft
that shows that you have given thought to the actually process and the time factor (which is mentioned in the syllubus)

thats how i appraoched my methodology - make sure u check with your teacher before you submit your proposal to check that is what they want
hope that helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)