Methods to study English (1 Viewer)

whitebear

HSC
N/A
Hey guys!
I'm not a native English speaker but I do my best to become an advanced speaker. I wonder which methods/books/other things you use to learn this language.
Currently I'm using Online English application from lsbf (a school in London). Here is the video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o1JEPce0es

get_back23

HSC
when i first came to Australia i watched the simpsons lol
There was an esl class for ppl that wasnt from english speaking background and it was really helpful

I dont kno about the programm ur watching, but watching tv program or movies with subtitles on, and trying to understand, memorise and recite what the characters say, is really good for learning english as well

Also just speak, and listen to other people speak, that way u can be practical about what you've been learning

gl !

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You can always just talk to or listen to people who speak English very well, or fluently.

I mean, that's how we all us native English speakers learned to speak it in the first place...

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
You can speak with me :) Also you can try language schools. You should also apply for ESL programs, that should definitely improve your english speaking ability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)