• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

MICHAEL LEUNIG no titleess ahhhh! help! urgent! (1 Viewer)

amina1704

HSC
hey there this is pretty urgent...

ive been searching for relates texts for the area of study and someone told me bout michael Leunig's cartoons the problem is they didnt seem to have any titles...:vcross:

im going to try and attach them to this post

if anyone knows the titles or could find out for me u wud really be saving me!!

thanks!!!

SHLaK

HSC
Not sure if Michael Leunig's cartoons officially have titles. :/ You could always use the text in the cartoon as their titles.

Anyway, I can help by telling you that the first image was printed in The Sydney Morning Herald on Thursday, 18 July 2002.

sannous1

HSC
I did an assessment task on micheal leunig, on a different cartoon to yours, everytime i had to say the title of the cartton, i just rote " in this cartoon" etc etc, cause i had no clue what it was called, im sure your teacher wont mind.

But my assessment consisted of Identifying the text ;

Identify the text:

This cartoon was illustrated in 1999 by Australian cartoonist Michael Leunig, who also contributes his cartoons to the newspaper “The Age”. This cartoon was published in the book called “A common philosophy”, and it was introduced and arranged by John Honner. The cartoons featured in this book are by Michael Leunig and Karl Rahner.

amina1704

HSC
thanks so much for ur help!

i had written n esssay about his cartoon and said.. in this cartoon blah blah and my teacher kept stessing i needed a title so i just went frantic and tried to find them..

thanks for ur help again! much appreciated!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)