micro tuts.. are they compulsary? (1 Viewer)

baka

***el, idiot.
HSC
in the unit outline it says students should endevour to attend all tuts/lecs.. does that mean its not compulsary all though its recc?

in my other units, i have a percentage for attendance &/or all tuts compulsary.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
ask on the discussion board...ed would most probably reply personally.
I can't remember my tutor saying anything about it, however, I can't understand him half the time anyway...

fai69

HSC
Id just assume the same as other units.Miss more than 80% of tuts and you fail.I really doubt they would be that leanient to let you have a choice in lectures and tuts.

j_davo24

HSC
fai69 said:
Id just assume the same as other units.Miss more than 80% of tuts and you fail.I really doubt they would be that leanient to let you have a choice in lectures and tuts.
It really does depend. But asking the co-ordinator isn't going to give you a straight answer because they'll want you to be there regardless. The only way is to read the outline thoroughly and decipher it.

Most units will require you to attend a minimum number of tutorials, but others do not require you to attend anything, only to hand in assessments etc.

HSC
N/A
The unit outline should explain it, and if it doesn't then you could ask on WebCT discussion if they have that section open this semester

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)