Microeconomic reform (1 Viewer)

school4nerds

HSC
i have an essay on microeconomic reform answering 'how does microeconomic reform affect product and factor markets'. does anyone know how i could manipulate that to answer a microeconomics question regarding its assistance in structural change?

freeeeee

HSC
any microeconomic policy is undertaken by structural change, you dont need to modify

school4nerds

HSC
ahh thats awesome. so ill just specify that structural change is the process of change in production patterns and methods and that this has affected both product and factor markets. and then insert my essay then it addresses the question effectively?

freeeeee

HSC
Yeh sounds good,

Structural change is the process of change in the pattern of production in an economy over time, since microeconomic reform is associated with supply-side economics (factors of production) they are directly related. Then you can structure your response like what you said e.g Fairwork Australia for labour market, National Competition policy for Product market etc

RishBonjour

HSC
ahh thats awesome. so ill just specify that structural change is the process of change in production patterns and methods and that this has affected both product and factor markets. and then insert my essay then it addresses the question effectively?
mate. It is HIGHLY unlikely that BOS will be stupid enough to put a similar micro question this year.
I don't believe "insert essay" exists for economics. Markers are highly against students memorising essays for eco. If you deviate off the question for a while - lose marks.

freeeeee

HSC
^ Economic essays are very generic, if you remember a response it should be easy to tweak and fit the Q

Blocy

HSC
N/A
Actually, its usually not recommended to memorise due to the nature of the questions in addition to the broad range of questions that can be asked. tbh, it doesnt give you much of an advantage memorising, you would be better off knowing how to approach different types of questions rather than writing a planned response

zb123

HSC
Is privatisation and corporatisation product or factor markets?
Factor is just deregulation (finance, labour) and are like deregulation of telecommunications factor?
Product - protection, tax policies, National Competition Policy?

freeeeee

HSC
Is privatisation and corporatisation product or factor markets?
Factor is just deregulation (finance, labour) and are like deregulation of telecommunications factor?
Product - protection, tax policies, National Competition Policy?
Privitisation (e.g. Telstra, Quantas) is Public Sector as it was previously government owned.
What do you mean by corporisation?

osak23

HSC
N/A
is anyone studying for eco during the periods of english exams??

or is everyone going to cram on wednesday after paper 2............

fark 2 much content

Rawf

HSC
Has anyone written up an essay for external balance or environment they could send me (preferably one which scored over 15/20)? :( I don't know what to address exactly.

deswa1

HSC
is anyone studying for eco during the periods of english exams??

or is everyone going to cram on wednesday after paper 2............

fark 2 much content
Haha the cramming will be intense on Wednesday (probs bed at midnight lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)