mid year transfer help!!! (1 Viewer)

edwinchui

HSC
I want to transfer at the end of semester one. But who do i submit my EAS (educational access scheme) application form to UAC or the uni?

And do UTS and UNSW have the same form?

Where can i download a copy?

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
i was wondering if transfering from one uni to another one is a difficult process? And would it be better to transfer at the end of the year or during mid year? I'm studying at macquarie uni but want to transfer to uts to do b business and not sure when i should transfer. Can people give details on what is required. I heard that they take half of ur uai and half of ur uni grades. Is this true?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
It's not a difficult process. Its basically the same process you took to get into your current degree.

Check the thread "On the topic of Uni transfers" by Frigid for a comprehensive guide on what to do basically.

(Also with UTS, they take a personal statement into consideration)

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
Minai said:
It's not a difficult process. Its basically the same process you took to get into your current degree.

Check the thread "On the topic of Uni transfers" by Frigid for a comprehensive guide on what to do basically.

(Also with UTS, they take a personal statement into consideration)
also can u apply for eas again if u've applied for it to get into uni the first time round?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Visit the link I posted a few posts ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)