• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

might as well, crosseyed? (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Skeeta said:
hypothetically - what if things dont change? what if girls still dont go for him ( i realise he's not doing it just for girls but it serves the point of my story) will he continue to find physical "flaws" and have them rectified?
as i said before..my friend had the surgery and didn't fix her prob..but she's confident as and everyone thinks her eye is funny(in a good way)/cool..lots of guys think she's really hot as well..so hopefully hiphop IS doing this because HE wants to for HIMSELF..coz it doesn't really matter what people think..be assertive dude :)

timrie6

HSC
N/A
I don't see why people are so shallow in the first place.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
true..but it happens..just because THEY don't have any major faults..agh! like being superficial isn't a fault!

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
em_516 said:
true..but it happens..just because THEY don't have any major faults..agh! like being superficial isn't a fault!
there iz nobody on this planet without something wrong, they just dont show it, pple may not have physical faults but they may have something wrong internally ie family/friends.. i duno stuff liek dat.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
em_516 said:
a lazy eye isn't a major fault anyway. I seriously hardly ever notice my friend's.
and when I do, I don't think ew, how ugly. Physical perfection is overrated. Sometimes its good to have faults and differences as it sets you apart- makes you unique .

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i wasn't necessarily saying having a lazy eye was a major fault....just making a generalisation..

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
whats wrong with lazy eyes? I sorta kinda have one but its nothing major.. I definetly wouldnt see it as a turn off, i mean its not like there is anyone without any kind of physical flaw...anyone that says a simple lazy eye is a complete turn off are so unbelievably shallow its not funny..

i remember once i got a cyst under my eyelid and i have a lazy eye for about 3 months cause the doctors couldnt figure out wat it was.. holy shit did i get some crap for it though it got to the point where i would avoid going to school because i was afraid of what people woudl say to me.. see wat society does to us???

Seriously, a lazy eye is nothing.. if u had really bad b.o. or something, then id reconsider :)

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I have a slight lazy eye (so slight that most people don't notice unless I tell them and they look closely) but I haven't found that it turns guys off.
I think the opposite sex is more likely to be turned off by your lack of confidence that comes from your worrying about it, not the actual eye itself. If that makes sense.

crazy_kitten

HSC
Umm this has gone a bit nasstay... but anywho... I'd just like to say, would rather go out with a guy with a nice personailty and a lazy eye than the hottest guy ever with an off personailty. Not cool. Looks are only skin deep. Personality is unchangeable.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
so yeah i don't like whinging and being a bitch but i'm in one of those moods...

if a guy isn't that bad looking at all and pretty much a good guy at the same time...but has a slight lazy eye (not full extreme type)....would that be enough to completely turn you off him?
ah, tis me, i cant look at a girl i like straight coz im scared ill go crosseyed :(

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
so, cross-eyed people can see things you cant, you are just jealous , accept it ... you will never be as special as them.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
I wasn't really self-conscious until i heard comments like 'that guys eyes are like so scary' 'he must be a retard...look at his eyes' all well and good but the majority of this world refuses to grow up, so I have to live with it, ah well.
if i was friends with you and i heard some1 say that i would fukin hit em

crazy_kitten

HSC
I get that all the time... when I point out guys I like my girlfriends say "I can't believe you like him, he's ugly." etc. Just tell em that you like him and you don't care if they think he's ugly. *shrugs* can't help who you fall for. One of my friends has a crooked eye. People dismiss her cause of and think she's a freak. But She's one of my best friends. I don't even notice her eye any more. People need to stop judging books by their cover.

_Amie_

HSC
Go for it...a little fault like that shouldn't stand in the way. Would it really matter in the long run? If you're attracted to him, then whats the problem?

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
my left eye is lazy...i had surgery when i was 2 to try correct it, but it didnt quite work properley, they didnt tighten the muscles behind the eye enough. when i'm wearing my glasses, most people dont notice it, when i take them out, sometimes when i'm looking at people, to them it looks like i'm looking sumwhere else....never really considered getting it fixed, people say i look weird without my glasses, but find my eye quite amusing.

it's really a matter of personal choice...best of luck to you

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
I'd like to say it's what's on the inside that counts and don't change for no one...
But a lazy eye can be scary. I'd also like to say that i wouldn't like a person any less if they had a lazy eye, but i haven't been in that situation. Personally, i wouldn't go for the surgery but then again i like to freak out people.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
hahahah my cousin is crosseyed, lost his glasses and was out recently with his new gf, she got jelous cos " he wasnt concentrating on me, his eyes were scanning the room" hahah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)