Mini-pip-feedback (1 Viewer)

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Hey every1, i was just wondering if i could get some feedback on my mini-pip, its due on friday and i started it yesterday (i swear i will be more organised next yr). Its pretty shithouse but i would apprciate any comments/feedback.
Thanks lots!!!!

Nb- its probably littered with typos ect but im going to fix them up later

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Hello....anybody???? :rolleyes: :)

Meh...talked to my teacher today so its cool...although it does seem im talking to myself in this thread.

Jessisbored

HSC
hehe...uhh i was just wondering why you would bother doing a mini PIP? especially after handing in the major one...

Kulazzi

HSC
no, its for the prelim yr, I got a similar one as well (yes, I'm in prelim too) I guess it's to just get us prepared for our Major Work (starting next term) and to let us know what to be expected in it :)

Edit: was gonna fill it out but then realised it was due today

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
woohoo i got 30/30. i was totally shocked cause it was such a botch job and our teachers have been marking SAC forever but pleasant suprise nevertheless :eek:

Kulazzi

HSC
congratulations! I think I'll have to wait until next term for mine b/c our exams are running now. I did mine within a week cos I was working on my textile project, so mine was pretty botchy :rolleyes: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)