Minimum number of related texts we need (1 Viewer)

GruvisMalt

Hey, i tried looking through the Standard syllabus but i saw nothing for the minimum amount of supp. texts we need for the exam. Judging from previous HSC's, it looks like you need at least 2 for Journeys, at least 2 for Texts and Society (for me, Institution and Personal Response), and at least 1 for Experience through Language (for me, Image).

Are these numbers official, or just a trend that the hsc has followed ? For instance, is there a chance the Image question could ask us to use our core text, and at least TWO supplementary materials ? I just assume we only need one judging by previous papers, but is this number specified anywhere, or could they very easily ask us to use 2 ?

Thankyou.

Scanorama

HSC
Have 2 for everything is good idea. Sometimes the paper may ask you have AT LEAST ONE additional materials and it is a good idea to have 2 to get a high mark. In my trial paper, it asked for 2 for Module A and C so yes they can ask you for more than one, it just depends on the questions.

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
module b doesnt need any related texts i believe. well atleast u dont for shoehorn sonata

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)