Misadventure/Illness (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Hi guys
So i did my paper 2 english today
im ranked 16th out of like 130 people in english advanced (top 30 school)
today during the exam i had the worst fucking headache couldnt even finish a section i was legit dying

i searched it up and i "discovered" that it was a cluster migraine ( i never had one in my life) where i had
eye pain, visual problems where i cant see properly, nausea, felt like i wanted to vomit constantly and really a painful headache where it felt like pounding my head with needles

im obviously pissed because english is my best subject and my mark is like 86 internally
Do i tell my teacher or my counseller if i should appeal for misadventure?
How do you appeal for misadventure?
is there a form?
do you think if i appeal for illness/midaventure it would be granted?
im so mad :(

camdaman12

HSC
Hi guys
So i did my paper 2 english today
im ranked 16th out of like 130 people in english advanced (top 30 school)
today during the exam i had the worst fucking headache couldnt even finish a section i was legit dying

i searched it up and i "discovered" that it was a cluster migraine ( i never had one in my life) where i had
eye pain, visual problems where i cant see properly, nausea, felt like i wanted to vomit constantly and really a painful headache where it felt like pounding my head with needles

im obviously pissed because english is my best subject and my mark is like 86 internally
Do i tell my teacher or my counseller if i should appeal for misadventure?
How do you appeal for misadventure?
is there a form?
do you think if i appeal for illness/midaventure it would be granted?
im so mad :(
I would definitely apply, you can get a misadventure form online just search it up
Also get a doctors certificate, hand it in to your school asap like tomorow morning (even if you dont have exam) and hope for the best

they will take in consideration your external mark and your internal and see if there is a wide gap and you will be compensated
all g

HSC
N/A
I would definitely apply, you can get a misadventure form online just search it up
Also get a doctors certificate, hand it in to your school asap like tomorow morning (even if you dont have exam) and hope for the best

they will take in consideration your external mark and your internal and see if there is a wide gap and you will be compensated
all g
ye okay ill get a doctors certificate tomorrow morning but also
dont i need a board of studies form or some shit?

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
You have to get a form from the school or exam supervisor. Since the problem was in english paper 2, an estimate will be calculated from your paper 1. If your actual mark is higher than the estimate then you keep it. Otherwise the estimate is used. The school assessment is only looked at if you are sick in both english exams.

HSC
N/A
You have to get a form from the school or exam supervisor. Since the problem was in english paper 2, an estimate will be calculated from your paper 1. If your actual mark is higher than the estimate then you keep it. Otherwise the estimate is used. The school assessment is only looked at if you are sick in both english exams.
hello thank you for your reply
why my paper 1?
shouldnt it be from my assessment mark
i dont mind paper 1 i guess cos after all its better than my current performance in paper 2

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
why my paper 1?
shouldnt it be from my assessment mark
i dont mind paper 1 i guess cos after all its better than my current performance in paper 2
BOSTES prefers to use unaffected parts of an exam since they are more "exam-y" than a school assessment mark. Same thing happens in a language, if you are sick for the speaking exam, they will estimate a mark from the written and listening exams.

HSC
N/A
BOSTES prefers to use unaffected parts of an exam since they are more "exam-y" than a school assessment mark. Same thing happens in a language, if you are sick for the speaking exam, they will estimate a mark from the written and listening exams.
The head of education teacher or some shit in our school sent me a form
do i get a dr certificate separetely or do i get the doctor to write the shit on the form?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)