Misadventure! (1 Viewer)

herbsby

Haha - hey guys, i was wondering what you think would be the best way to get a misadventure form......... something that wont compromise after HSC parties... haha - im thinking somehow get 'food poisoning' that just makes u heaps sick for 4 days, then i can miss out on ancient! haha
what do u rekon!?:)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
u get an estimate based on your rank, and how well your cohort does in the exam

u do not get to sit another exam for a subject if u miss it

Duckman

unless u kicked arse for your assesments mark its prolly not a good idea to claim misadventure

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
There's one problem... you are now relying on maybe HALF your grade to get the marks you need... (relative scaling for each school) Your school has to be good.

Teach them well first... I try.;);)

And then everyone who gets top marks in your school "excuse" themselves from the exams and you're all stuffed...

herbsby

i rekon itd be worth claiming misadventure - considering my assessment marks were 85% for ancient, but ill be lucky to get 65% in the HSC, coz i havent studied and ancient tis f**ked......hm............ i wonder..... any ideas of HOW to get misadventure?
haha
:)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I'm fairly certain that even students who study by correspondence or distance education have to undertake assessment tasks.

Sarah J

HSC
eck. I actually AM sick, and so now I'm worried. I really need to go well in the exams to boost my marks, but I'm having trouble just studying at the moment, I have no idea how I'll hold up in the exam itself. If I concentrate on something for too long, like summarising stuff, my head gets all woozy. lol.

Is it possible, say if I conk out during english, to get a doc's certificate after the exam?

roo

HSC
Originally posted by Sarah J
eck. I actually AM sick, and so now I'm worried. I really need to go well in the exams to boost my marks, but I'm having trouble just studying at the moment, I have no idea how I'll hold up in the exam itself. If I concentrate on something for too long, like summarising stuff, my head gets all woozy. lol.

Is it possible, say if I conk out during english, to get a doc's certificate after the exam?
it's happened heaps of times lol, too many times to my twin (especially after a maths exam.. :rolleyes: ). that happened with her trials and she got an estimated mark for the questions she didnt do.

our year coordinator/director of studies was tellin us that if u conk out durin an HSC exam, they estimate the marks of the questions u didnt do (based on school, the stuff u've done and assessments etc) and if this is lower than ur school assessment mark, they just take ur assessment mark as ur HSC exam mark.

so i spose u win either way. ;)

edit: ps: u'll need a doc's cert too heh

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)