miscegenation y/n (1 Viewer)

IamVooDoo

HSC
I'm not an expert in this but if you're in the same race chance are you might be 20th or 30th cousins or something. When humans migrated from Africa they migrated to different places and they became differented race cause they were isolated from other humans and are most closely related.

probably all bs but that's what I think happened
This is true. Same thing with dogs. Pure bread dogs are infact slightly inbred, which is why the purest dog breeds (german shephards, rottweilers ect.) have genetic defects later in life such as blindness, hip dysplacia, ect.

I don't even know why this is a question, who would be against different ethnicities getting married/having kids?

cantseecats

HSC
Mainly because of worries about intelligence differences between groups.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i believe in complete freedom of association

note however that freedom of association tends to run both ways

if people desire to live as far away from monkeys as possible and desire not to have their grandchildren look like chimpanzees why should they be hassled for it

are you saying that two pople from different races are necessarily more genetically diverse than people within a race
no he's saying that exogamy produces healthier and smarter offspring

aka hybrid vigour

http://majorityrights.com/index.php/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/

i don't want my grandchildren looking like fuu man chuu, anwar sadat or whoopi goldberg

Pure bread dogs are infact slightly inbred
most human groups as far as i know arent exactly inbred enough to benefit at all from exogamy

and even certain groups that have been inbreeding amongst themselves very tightly with litlte outside gene flow have accrued through selective pressures extremely advantageous adaptions (ashkenazi jews) though there are side-effects there such as much higher incidences of tay-sachs and other diseases

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...lLfXv6&sig=AHIEtbSGeOJXRQFA89yt2lC89L9SHx0Azg

Last edited:

cantseecats

HSC
I thought Ashkenazi Jews had quite a bit of European admixture. Or wouldn't that matter if it happened after they got the IQ-raising genes?

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i think the ashkenazi are something like 30% european

i don't know when they primarily recieved this admixture but no it could mean a lot of things

it was said that upon their arrival in europe they interbred with some of the natives then shut down interrmarriage directly after

the intense selection for IQ that they probably underwent may have occured after this

there are a lot of speculative possibilities here though but hopefully genes for jewish success are on the table here and we're not just going to all resort to the politically correct ad hoc CULTURE explanation (the luminous aether as john derbyshire likes to call it)

IamVooDoo

HSC
Ofcourse races aren't inbred close enough at all to cause genetic defects, and I doubt they ever will, I was just using the dog analogy to make the point that like dogs, all races have roots to just a few individuals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)