Misreading the Timetable (1 Viewer)

Haaalp

HSC
A chick in my class missed the Maths exam because she thought it was on Thursday. Just wondering what's the go with this, it says "Contact your principal immediately". Does this mean a 0 for her, or some kind of appeal/misadventure?

slurpzz1

HSC
A chick in my class missed the Maths exam because she thought it was on Thursday. Just wondering what's the go with this, it says "Contact your principal immediately". Does this mean a 0 for her, or some kind of appeal/misadventure?
http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/hsc_exams/illness-misadventure.html
-basically she has to contact the principal and go from there... she has to appeal for a misadventure.. and BOS might take her assessment mark.. or give her a zero for that exam... its entirely up to the board..but she needs to speak to the principle ASAP

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
It's not misadventure if you cannot read a timetable for your exams that's been out for months. It's called stupidity. She's fully responsible for it and can do nothing about it.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
Should apply, but highly unlikely.
The timetable has been out for ages and BOS even has the My HSC Online thing that has everyones customised timetables.
They probably will not be sympathetic at all.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
That's tough luck, I guess. Does she not have friends or something?

RemusLupin

HSC
N/A
If you do that your probably a big gronk and gonna get the big fuck off * for an ATAR

SXCBEAST

HSC
if she misread a timetable and didn't know when her exam was going to be on, she will probably get 0 regardless because she's obviously stupid.

FallopianTubez

HSC
if she misread a timetable and didn't know when her exam was going to be on, she will probably get 0 regardless because she's obviously stupid.
Yeah, basically what Mr Lupin said, you greasemonkey

How'd you go in Bizo's bro?

Rixon

swirv
HSC
this. lol how do you get the day wrong and other people would be talking about the exam so you would have to know what day its on

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad
The correct answer is:

She applies for a misadventure, her principal (and generally some teachers as well) fills out a form saying that she is diligent, never late blah blah blah and then they take that into consideration..

The Board of Studies acknowledges that people do make mistakes from time to time, just how convincing is your principals letter will be the determining factor...

I was being serious. Don't your friends talk to each other about the HSC?
And you raised a good point, seriously it is almost all my friends and I talk about. When is your next exam, how did you go, oh well no more [insert subject] yayy! xD

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
I was being serious. Don't your friends talk to each other about the HSC?
I was in-touch with my friends during my HSC exams last year, in fact, I often studied with them and ate out with them after each exam to calm ourselves down. Obviously this person we're talking about is either really blank, up-herself that she felt she didn't need to discuss anything with anyone else, typed the timetable released by BOS into MS word so that she could create her own timetable (a lot of people do this) and mistyped the maths exam for a different date, or, OP is trolling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)