Miss UNiverse is on tonight! (1 Viewer)

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
well, this is just the competitor in me, but I wanted to be the first person to start a thread on this....

when Miss Universe 2005 is on, tonight at 7:30, you are all free to discuss the results, or how hot Miss India is, or whatever.

What do you all think about this competition. Is it outdated? putting women up on an impossibly high pedestal? A massive perve fest for guys and lesbian women? Something us ladies should all aspire to? Share your thoughts

Last edited:

0Jade0

HSC
These girls don't have a nationality (well they do but..) They are either black, asian or white. Even then some of the Asian girls look white. You can't tell the difference from the Sth American girls to the Europeans. It's like one massive factory making identical copies.

HSC
llamalope said:
A massive perve fest for guys and lesbian women? Something us ladies should all aspire to?
What makes you think straight women can't perv on other attractive women?

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I'm so glad Miss Canada won (not that i watched it or anything), she was so charismatic when she was talking...the chic who came 2nd was totally hot too.

and a year later Jennifer Hawkins is still annoying.

minalata

HSC
awww i think jennifer hawkins is soo pretty and nice.... " thanks to all the aussies back home..."

didnt like her dress tho...

HSC
N/A
i liked mexico more than canada *bLeh*
ahh well
too late
as for jennifer hawkins - she was pretty at times, but her nose kinda bugged me and her fake laugh and well she's supposed to be the prettiest chick from aus - but i know people who are prettier and seem somewhat nicer .. *sigh*
it's all just so overrated and false.. that's what i think anyway
and it puts so many females down - like in the comps and all.. meH, modelling, i've never been interested in it. lol

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
The ad for the show was retarded. "Women's Version" - yeah, cos there's actually women out there that are honestly going to tune in because Jennifer Hawkins says it's the best experience. Bullshit.
And the "Men's Version", while more true-to-life - what the fuck was up with the accent of the voiceover - it's like all fake-Swedish at first (bEUtiful wImIn), and then it turns into deadshit Australian Today Tonight viewer (very. little. clOthing). It just sounded stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)