• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Missed call: Winners Hotline (2 Viewers)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Do any of you guys get that crap? I got a missed call so I went to ring it back and it turns out to be a "Winners Hotline"... I heard that in Japan some ppl did this and it turned out to be a premium number so I hung up asap...

EDIT:
0385581442 <-- anyone know it?

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
seremify007 said:
Do any of you guys get that crap? I got a missed call so I went to ring it back and it turns out to be a "Winners Hotline"... I heard that in Japan some ppl did this and it turned out to be a premium number so I hung up asap...

EDIT:
Haha, yeah my Mum got the same thing on her mobile twice, same phone number except the number ended in a '3' instead of a '2' like yours.

P

pLuvia

Yeh I got those kind of things once, but I never ring back missed calls so it didn't really bother me. But I was like :confused:

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
well 03 3xxxxxxx is brissy... theres a starters
but since it starts with a 8, it might be regional qld...haha random crap, think u got pranked or something...
wait 03 8xxxxxxx might be vic - melbourne...well its either qld or vic...hmms ring up telstra and have the number blocked...
and thats that...lol :)

Darkening

HSC
lol why not jus keep prankin em like crazy... they will get the message eventually :p

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
We got the same call the other night- damn call spammers.

HSC
seremify007 said:

EDIT:
yep. got that. hung up right away. that shit is whack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)