Missed enrollment (1 Viewer)

carreau

HSC
Hey guys, It appears I missed my enrolment sessions... All this information floating around about offers lapsing the day or so before late round offers has screwed me over I think..

I can't make any enrollment sessions at uts and the enrollment time at usyd for me was on the 24th of january... :eek:

What am I supposed to do now?

I mean everyone keeps saying you're ok as long as you accept online etc etc.. And I've done that..
But things don't seem to look that way..

Last edited:

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
carreau said:
I can't make any enrollment sessions at uts and the enrollment time at usyd for me was on the 24th of january...
Why both UTS and Usyd? Did you get two offers?

I suggest you call the universities as soon as possible to see if you can sort it all out.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
The letter I (we?) got from Sydney said that if you didn't enrol at your specified time, you may miss your chance to study there this year. I would ring up the registrar ASAP.

Last edited:

carreau

HSC
I don't get it though.. I rang UTS and they said it's all good, you can pretty much enroll up till March.
The guy said this is so, because, I have set up my student id etc with them from my offer yada yada

WouldbeDoctor

HSC
N/A
carreau said:
Hey guys, It appears I missed my enrolment sessions... All this information floating around about offers lapsing the day or so before late round offers has screwed me over I think..

I can't make any enrollment sessions at uts and the enrollment time at usyd for me was on the 24th of january... :eek:

What am I supposed to do now?

I mean everyone keeps saying you're ok as long as you accept online etc etc.. And I've done that..
But things don't seem to look that way..
You blew it, you should been a bit more organised, I know with Sydney uni you had to first complete online enrollment and then finish the 6 step process on your specified enrollment day. I almost missed out, but my friend kept reminding me. Although you might still make the late rounds.

carreau

HSC
WouldbeDoctor said:
You blew it, you should been a bit more organised, I know with Sydney uni you had to first complete online enrollment and then finish the 6 step process on your specified enrollment day. I almost missed out, but my friend kept reminding me. Although you might still make the late rounds.
Meh.. You say I blew it.. The guy from UTS uni help says I'm fine..

Syd Uni.. I can understand I may have missed that.. but meh my course was DFEE :burn:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)