Missed first two weeks (1 Viewer)

redsxzz

HSC
N/A
Hey I came down with gallstones just on the threshold of Uni and I missed out on O week sans the WElcome DAy and the first two weeks. Im doing a Bachelor of Arts and Im just worried about catching up. Is it going to be difficult? I have screwed around with the Blackboard site, my Psyc and Philosophy Unit of Studies are pretty good with recordings and readings but Linguistics and has like nothing. And Im afraid I may also miss the third week due to recovery time. Can someone assuage my apprehensions, please? Danke.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Contact your lecturer for the ones where the lecture notes aren't on Blackboard. If you explain the situation, they'll probably give you something to do - especially considering your reason.

redsxzz

HSC
N/A
I was told to get notes off other students. *audible sigh*

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I was told to get notes off other students. *audible sigh*
Just use the lecture materials that are available to you, and ask somebody else for notes for those that aren't available.

Just catch up ASAP, because I think if you leave it even longer, there's no catching up.

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
If your subjects have textbooks (as I believe LNGS1001 does), then you should be able to read up on the material you have missed and make your own notes.

redsxzz

HSC
N/A
All other units are good but for LNGS1001 it doesn't even tell you required readings or anything, or otherwise I would have just read up on it but nonetheless I'll find that out soon enough.

Also my LoL account is only newb :(.

Lina3

HSC
Hi :)
I do LNGS1001 and have made my own recordings of the lectures. They're in mp4 format (I know, weird) and are no where near the quality that they could have been had the lecturer recorded them... but I can try to send them to you if you feel like recordings would help.

redsxzz

HSC
N/A
Wow how did you that? Thats pretty resourceful but alas I have decided to drop two units to make the work load manageable but thank you so much for the offer nonetheless hey!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)