mission (1 Viewer)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
I have found out that there are 12 students in actuarial law and I am determined to find the 9 other students....i know you must exist. you're in triple one five maths micro torts and foundies. where are you. anyone who gives me a list of names wins a prize. god i need sleep. i hope i don't fall over tomorrow. today.

twelve!! I thought there would be more....I was just talking to a third year and he claims there were seven when he started the course....

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I know two. Big Matt from Johns (3rd year) and a girl (2nd year) in my law lectures. I don't know her name though.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
loquasagacious said:
I believe there is one in my micro tute.
oh, what's his/her name. actually when is your micro tute. did you have fun at your lecture with caroline because my torts tute was just orgasmic.

I met some today, I've got five to go....

p.s. reply to my sms. ://

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I have forgotten her name. My micro tute is 11am on Tuesday. Actually Russian Pols is getting better so yes I did have fun - I wouldnt neccasserily go as far as orgasmic though.

I do hope you've been mounting the heads of all you discover on your wall - not only does this display your prowess it cuts down on the supply of actu/law grads which means more $$$ when you graduate.

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
apparently it has been 7 years since anyone has completed act/llb, however someone most likely will be graduating this year with this program.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Well Alicia, no need to kill other act/llb's they are commiting suicide under the workload all by themselves....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)