Mixing your school and social life (1 Viewer)

zarni2

HSC

Since this site's designed for HSC discussion, this is a really dumb place to ask but i thought i might as well

Just out of interest, does anyone else have the strict policy of quarantining social and school life?

By which i mean, lets say you're at a party on the weekend. Unless its extrememly urgent, under no circumstances must you discuss your schoolwork, or anything related to schoolwork e.g. assesments as it is so extremely depressing.

Its not like i'm a really bad student who just wants to escape from it all. I get pretty decent marks and rankings and enjoy school - its just the idea of your social life revolving around your school life just really gets to me,

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Hahaha. I'm usually to tossed over weekends to even think about anything but the music and dancing and how much I love friends and life and whether I can steal peoples grog to add to my own.

But theres no strict policy. It just never really comes up at party or social get togethers. Sometimes we'll talk about assessment tasks for a bit when we're just chilling, but, it doesnt really matter.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Gwen Harwood always got talked about out of school because of the implicitly sexual nature of it. Every so often, we'd be out somewhere, and someone would see a glass jar or something and yell "FUCK ME MUMMY!" and we'd all talk about how messed up the Oedipus or whatever it is, syndrome was.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
hahaha. EXACTLY

i have a great social life and i get great results at school. its all about balance, and making compromise, and not punishing yourself for having fun.

though i have restricted myself to weekend only fun, and 18th only parties.
</3

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Gwen Harwood always got talked about out of school because of the implicitly sexual nature of it. Every so often, we'd be out somewhere, and someone would see a glass jar or something and yell "FUCK ME MUMMY!" and we'd all talk about how messed up the Oedipus or whatever it is, syndrome was.
lol, so true

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
How to write a harwood poem:
- Pretend you're writing from a child's perspective
- Throw in some religious imagery
- Make vague references to wanting to have sex with your mum.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
cannibal.horse said:
How to write a harwood poem:
- Pretend you're writing from a child's perspective
- Throw in some religious imagery
- Make vague references to wanting to have sex with your mum.
XD i love you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)