MKTG203 Consumer Behaviour Lectures (1 Viewer)

antisheep

HSC
Hey... i was just wondering if anyone who has done this subject could tell me whether it has I-lecture... just both the lecture times mess with my job and i'm worried my boss might kill me =p...

sja

dingleberry
HSC
Hey

I did this subject last year. There are no i-lectures for this at all. Then again you don't even need them. Maybe about 10-15 nerds attended the lectures (both day AND night) the entire semester. Me and my friend would walk in, then walk-out about 10 seconds later.

All the lecturer does is read the lecture notes.

I got a Distinction and my friend got a High Distinction just by summarising the chapters and information of the text-book and correlating them with the lecture notes. Make like a 50-60 page of all your notes through-out the semester and just read them before the final exam.

You're going to be doing a presentation assignment through-out the semester so that's going to be a bulk of your mark so good luck.

antisheep

HSC
Hey sorry i didn't check this for so long... but thanks that's really informative and an honest help. I really appreciate that. Is the non-necessity of lectures a common marketing thing? Just I found that with MKTG101 and MKTG202... essentially the lecturer reads the slides...

*hopeful*

HSC
im doing this subject as an elective this semester also as my 5th subject for the term, any tips ??
It doesnt look as cruisy as i thought it would :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)