MOD B ELIOT - HELP WITH INTRO (1 Viewer)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
wham bam

Examining the shift in spirituality across Eliot’s innovative poetic suite allows for valuable insights on the decaying natural world due to the disillusionment and spiritual vacuity of Modernity. [ATQ]. Comparing the changes in style and form between Eliot's poetic suite, the devastating impact of a lack of spirituality on the modern world and purpose is revealed, demonstrating how [whatever the question wants]. This is observed in [whatever], where his existential thematic transformation that develops a sense of order and clarity despite his initial subversion of romanticism and religion, suggests that modern man can redeem himself spiritually despite the physical isolation of the individual within increasing urban and natural detritus. [POEM INFO **see below**]. Evidently, by framing different opinions throughout his changing poetic repertoire, Eliot’s poetic style allows him to develop his fundamental beliefs over time, posing deep existential questions to his audience, and [ATQ].

** poem info
prufrock = paralysing uncertainty and insecurity
hollow men = spiritual vacuity and disillusionment
magi = freeing power of spirituality to transcend modern decay

if needed
preludes = mechanisation and industrialisation of the modern world leads to decay of the natural world
rhapsody = mechanisation replacing spirituality as a proxy religion (e.g. streetlamp replacing god's voice) idfk rhapsody
maybe ill cut it down to

Examining the shift in spirituality across Eliot’s innovative poetic suite allows for valuable insights on the decaying natural world due to the disillusionment and spiritual vacuity of Modernity. [ATQ]. ELIOT'S existential thematic transformation develops a sense of order and clarity despite his initial subversion of romanticism and religion, suggesting that modern man can redeem himself spiritually despite the physical isolation of the individual within increasing urban and natural detritus. [POEM INFO **see below**]. Evidently, by framing different opinions throughout his changing poetic repertoire, Eliot’s poetic style allows him to develop his fundamental beliefs over time, posing deep existential questions to his audience, and [ATQ].

Last edited:

band6yesplease

HSC
maybe ill cut it down to

Examining the shift in spirituality across Eliot’s innovative poetic suite allows for valuable insights on the decaying natural world due to the disillusionment and spiritual vacuity of Modernity. [ATQ]. Orwell's existential thematic transformation develops a sense of order and clarity despite his initial subversion of romanticism and religion, suggesting that modern man can redeem himself spiritually despite the physical isolation of the individual within increasing urban and natural detritus. [POEM INFO **see below**]. Evidently, by framing different opinions throughout his changing poetic repertoire, Eliot’s poetic style allows him to develop his fundamental beliefs over time, posing deep existential questions to his audience, and [ATQ].
Orwell?? Babes
I feel like you should just stick to the basic intro structure:
- thesis statement ATQ - yours is good just tweak it to Q
- context sentence introduce texts etc
- 3x sentences briefly outlining what your 3 bodies will be about (4 if 4 bodies etc)
- ur concluding statement is lit

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Orwell?? Babes
- 3x sentences briefly outlining what your 3 bodies will be about (4 if 4 bodies etc)
AHAHAH NO CHANCE I WROTE ORWELL LMAOO MY BAD

ahahah

uh yeah I'll def tweak the thesis to the q, maybe ill get rid of that second question
kinda forgot context question tbh but doesn't it change between poems?????

otherwise THANKS that makes me feel heaps better

now time to memo this and then do mod c memo lmao

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Orwell?? Babes
update

Examining the shift in spirituality across Eliot’s innovative poetic suite allows for valuable insights on the decaying natural world due to the disillusionment and spiritual vacuity of Modernity [or similar to ATQ]. Eliot's existential thematic transformation suggests that modern man can redeem himself spiritually despite the physical isolation of the individual within increasing urban and natural detritus. [POEM INFO **see below**]. Evidently, by framing different opinions throughout his changing poetic repertoire, Eliot’s poetic style allows him to develop his fundamental beliefs over time, posing deep existential questions to his audience, and [ATQ].

idk kinda long but it's the same as my 1984 tbh

band6yesplease

HSC
update

Examining the shift in spirituality across Eliot’s innovative poetic suite allows for valuable insights on the decaying natural world due to the disillusionment and spiritual vacuity of Modernity [or similar to ATQ]. Eliot's existential thematic transformation suggests that modern man can redeem himself spiritually despite the physical isolation of the individual within increasing urban and natural detritus. [POEM INFO **see below**]. Evidently, by framing different opinions throughout his changing poetic repertoire, Eliot’s poetic style allows him to develop his fundamental beliefs over time, posing deep existential questions to his audience, and [ATQ].

idk kinda long but it's the same as my 1984 tbh
Yummy it’s so concise I love it

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
THANKS GUYS my prufrocking about mod b intro has gone

what are some good buzzwords to throw into my essay every now and then
- disillusionment
- urban decay
- spiritual vacuity
- paralysing
- natural detritus
- subversion
- fucking idk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)