Mod B standard english question (1 Viewer)

mmmm.

HSC
These are some questions my teacher gave me for my text which was Frank Hurley: The Man Who Made History

• Literature reinforces or challenges our understanding of ordinary situations.
    Discuss this statement, making detailed reference to your prescribed text. (2019 HSC Question)

• How have the distinctive qualities of your text been used to convey a number of important themes?
    In your answer refer to this statement, making detailed reference to your prescribed text. (2020 Mandatory Task Notification Question)

• Explain how Simon Nasht challenges our understanding of the truth through his exploration of Frank Hurley’s life.
    In your response, make close reference to your prescribed text. (2019 AP4 Question)

• To what extent does your prescribed text use documentary film techniques to engage audiences with its key ideas. (Sample Question)

• Effective media uses narration to engage the viewers critical thinking. To what extent is this true of your prescribed text? (Sample Question)

ahri

HSC
Mod B questions can be specific to the text (eg discuss THEME and how the composer uses it to show MEANING). Your best bet is going through old trial questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)