• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Model UN (1 Viewer)

topdeck

HSC
Cheap Thrills said:
Russia killed it yesterday. They came 2nd but should've won. One of the guys got this trophy for 'speaker of the day' sort of thing. They were typical vodka abusing Russians. Very funny:)
Ye that would probably be him. glasses and dressed as a russian priest? So does that mean that you can actually get places? and what does it mean if you do?

Cheap Thrills

HSC
yeah that was him. I think they won a video camera for their school (for coming 2nd), vouchers (for best dressed) and a trophy for best speaker. he showed us all up :mad1:

cs01001

HSC
Sounds cool, shame our school doesn't run such things :(

van.tango

HSC
Cheap Thrills said:
Seriously?! I was the mc-massive Mexican sitting next to her. Lol. Hey you spoke really well. You...get quite passionate. Anyway, did you think Italy deserved 3rd?? I didn't.:confused:
Yeah, that was seriously me. How embarrassing. I thought Italy were pretty quiet. Although I thought those two Italian lads were raunchy so... they can win for all I mind. :p
Best speaker of the day was Patrick... I recognised him from JSDC last year.
You know, the school that wins the previous year gets to be the USA next year, so Caringbah must be very good at this thing.

yosemite sam

HSC
I went to the one in Port Macquarie...my third year in a row (and last!) We were Australia this year...India last year and Iran the year before. I just love causing a stir, using stereotypes against people (don't listen to Mexico theyre too hyped out on tequila etc) and occasionally learning something. People that take it too seriously do ruin it though... like the adjudicators lol

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
yosemite sam said:
I went to the one in Port Macquarie...my third year in a row (and last!) We were Australia this year...India last year and Iran the year before. I just love causing a stir, using stereotypes against people (don't listen to Mexico theyre too hyped out on tequila etc) and occasionally learning something. People that take it too seriously do ruin it though... like the adjudicators lol
Damn, stereotypical insults is my forte :eek:

jeremymebitch

HSC
I've got this 2morrow, got asked to help at the last minute, going as Fiji, don't know what im going to say. Haha, might wear one of them sarong things :p hialraious.

K, this thing was the most fun i had in so long - much recommended

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)