Moderator application form (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
@jimmysmith560

Let's say I was quite silly and random when I first joined BOS and got warned twice. Will that affect my chances of becoming a mod when I apply in 2 years time?
Generally speaking, if the warnings have expired a long time ago and if you have made a substantial contribution to the BoS community, your application can still be considered.

I will note that Moderators collectively assess a Moderator application, after which an outcome is determined. :)

C_master

HSC
Generally speaking, if the warnings have expired a long time ago and if you have made a substantial contribution to the BoS community, your application can still be considered.

I will note that Moderators collectively assess a Moderator application, after which an outcome is determined. :)
yeah I have no chance :,( oh well - AT LEAST GET ACE IN FOR ALL OF US THAT WILL MAKE MY DAY

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC

Do we get paid I ain’t modding for free

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)