Modern game (1 Viewer)

HSC
Baha, at least you don't have 3 in a row like me ;)

i have modern, then a day off then i have economics and senior science on the same day... quality 9-5 day like you but since i don't study until last minute i guess ill be up at 6ish so its a 6-5 exam day to round-off my HSC experience. GL with yours BTW

p.s i dont even know any of these dates and yeah, its on Tuesday, haha. AND does it matter that i wrote my center number wrong on English paper 1 and haven't told anyone? (off topic but hey, i said i can't study so going off topic is what i do best)

HSC
Baha, at least you don't have 3 in a row like me ;)

1916 - Battle of Verdun and Battle of the Somme. Verdun was the German offensive based on attrition - Falkenhayn wanted to "Bleed France white" while Petain was determined that "They shalt not pass" as Verdun was the entry way into the "Sacred Way" right into Paris. The Battle of the Somme was an example of opening another front by the British to split up German forces. After a week long bombardment which was thought to kill all the Germans the British officers told the soldiers that they could just walk across No Man's land. Of course the Germans were nice and safe below in their deep dug outs. So Kitchener lost his entire volunteer army - 60,000 men died on the 1st day alone.

Just wanted to point out the double negative... damn fool indirectly said he wanted them to pass, FAIL

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
i have modern, then a day off then i have economics and senior science on the same day... quality 9-5 day like you but since i don't study until last minute i guess ill be up at 6ish so its a 6-5 exam day to round-off my HSC experience. GL with yours BTW

p.s i dont even know any of these dates and yeah, its on Tuesday, haha. AND does it matter that i wrote my center number wrong on English paper 1 and haven't told anyone? (off topic but hey, i said i can't study so going off topic is what i do best)
Oh i see. Good luck XD

Ummm i'd tell someone ASAP :/

Just wanted to point out the double negative... damn fool indirectly said he wanted them to pass, FAIL
Aha, that was my fault as it was a typo. Should've been "They shall not pass" lol.

HSC
Oh i see. Good luck XD

Ummm i'd tell someone ASAP :/

Aha, that was my fault as it was a typo. Should've been "They shall not pass" lol.
I new what you meant but like being a prick. haha. Yeah ill tell them in the modern exam that 2 weeks prior to this exam i wrote my centre number wrong and didnt tell anyone until now. should go down well

Clifford

HSC
1968 - Poor Dubeck got czech-mated (lame) by the later concieved Brezhnev Doctrine

On the topic of Falkenheyn

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

HSC
1968 - Poor Dubeck got czech-mated (lame) by the later concieved Brezhnev Doctrine

On the topic of Falkenheyn

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!2009
2009-30/10/09- someone made a bad post on BoS.

2009-30/10/09-someone made a joke at the expense of another

2009-30/10/09-someone took the joke back and redirected his insecurity into something constructive, like posting on the BoS

2009-30/10/09-someone realised they had nothing else better to do and posted mindless dibble on a site that caters for mostly the elite in the HSC world

2009-30/10/09-someone realised he is not an 'elite' and leaves the BoS, for awhile anyway...

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
2009-30/10/09- someone made a bad post on BoS.

2009-30/10/09-someone made a joke at the expense of another

2009-30/10/09-someone took the joke back and redirected his insecurity into something constructive, like posting on the BoS

2009-30/10/09-someone realised they had nothing else better to do and posted mindless dibble on a site that caters for mostly the elite in the HSC world

2009-30/10/09-someone realised he is not an 'elite' and leaves the BoS, for awhile anyway...
Shouldn't you go and study? :/

Clifford

HSC
ahha, you're still online

But right, this is such a waste of time.

HSC
ahha, you're still online

But right, this is such a waste of time.
haha i closed my laptop but the internet probs didnt go off, i dunno, im trying to get a surfing partner, wanna come?

its good though, if i didnt wreck the game you guys were playing you would still be doing history dates, are you upset?

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
hitler announces anschluss with austria
spanish civil war keeps going
brit anounces they wont go to france's aid if they decide to go to war over czechoslovakia
nazi's increase marginalisation of jews and establish some of the first labour camps
league of nations fails to help jews fleeing germany
munich conference and it is agreed by allied powers to hand over sudetenland to germany and hitler will by theory stop invading. THIS FAILS IN JUST UNDER A YEAR.

General Von Paulus, leader of Germany Army at Stalingrad surrenders to Soviets; Germans line is pushed back.
Summit Conference between USSR and Allies at Tehran.

murphyad

HSC
marshall plan! need i say more?

Passchendaele
German withdrawal to the Hindenburg Line
Nivelle's offensives, subsequent mutiny of French army, replacement of Nivelle with Petain etc.
Haig promoted to FM?
Papal Peace thingo
March & October Russian Revolutions and associated events

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Oh damn, I've butted in.
No probs XD

what course goes up to '83 :s

ummmm. decolonisation is pretty much complete in african/indian nations by this stage...

1915, conscription introduced in britain.
tanks and poison gas used for the first time
second battle of Ypres
Italy enters the war on the side of the Entente
Lusitania is sunk by germans, america starts to get interested in the war
Haig in charge of Brit
Cold War goes to 1991 :)

1983 - Nothing i got taught, but googling i found that there was the 1983 Soviet War Scare.

sj1990

HSC
1972 - Strategic Arms Limitations Talks - SALT I Treaty signed which places a limit on the number of nuclear missiles each side can deploy. SALT I froze the number of strategic ballistic missile launchers at existing levels, and provided for the addition of new submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM) launchers only after the same number of older intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBM) and SLBM launchers had been dismantled. Negotiations lasted from November 1969 until May 1972. A continuation of SALT I can be seen with the 1979 signing of SALT II.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)