Modern History 2021 HSC Exam Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

notme123

HSC
guys is anyones hands literally bruised after modern - firstly tf was the last section - but my hands are broken i can barely type
wdym by bruised. do you mean the writers bump on your resting finger

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
omg yeah i have developed a permanent callus on my thumb due to my shitty writing technique + HSC lmao

how could they possibly think doing english-english-eco-modern was a good timetable lineup
fr are they tryna make us kill ourselves cuz I've been considering it

santavself

HSC
omg yeah i have developed a permanent callus on my thumb due to my shitty writing technique + HSC lmao

how could they possibly think doing english-english-eco-modern was a good timetable lineup
on god

zbolland

HSC
no but srs did u see last years timetable? everything was spread out with the filler subjects (e.g. like swahili extension or some shit) in between each of the exams, ensuring that no two popular content-heavy exams were one day after another but this year they just said nope

notme123

HSC
they have vices against humanities
also i think markers may have complained about time constraints for these subjects idk thats speculation

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
no but srs did u see last years timetable? everything was spread out with the filler subjects (e.g. like swahili extension or some shit) in between each of the exams, ensuring that no two popular content-heavy exams were one day after another but this year they just said nope
yeah fr, love the consideration nesa gives us after an already shit year 😍

santavself

HSC
surprised nesa is still allowed to operate by their archaic systems considering how many people end their own lives because of how fucked the hsc is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)