Modern history all nighter (1 Viewer)

Leootaang

HSC
Hopefully there is a Weimar question! I have a feeling racial policies will be there too :/
As for Conflict in the Pacific, I have given up...

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Hopefully there is a Weimar question! I have a feeling racial policies will be there too :/
A lot of people will be screwed significantly if they decide to go with two question from the Nazi section of the syllabus

pscecelia

HSC
yay modern history all nighter! ok so ATM im doing WW1 and then personality n hopefully stalin question n maybe pacific omfg that everything ahhahhahahahh

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't worry guys.

Soon, this will be over.

You will all have high ATARs.

You will go on and earn a great salary.

You will live the Australian dream.

You will have a sexy wife (or husband) and have three beautiful children to share the Australian dream with.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
I've had this conversation before elsewhere but to reconfirm is it trial or trail?

im pretty sure trail is like "omfg I love going on the mountain dirt bike trail"

is it not?
It's a legend carried on from the trial thread, which only a few understand. It is believed that those whom know such legend are enchanted with everlasting abilities to do great, and things which the imagination could not even begin to foresee.

BDC-96

HSC
Don't worry guys.

Soon, this will be over.

You will all have high ATARs.

You will go on and earn a great salary.

You will live the Australian dream.

You will have a sexy wife (or husband) and have three beautiful children to share the Australian dream with.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

mathsiam

HSC
YES I would literally cry in the exam room if theres no question on Weimar..........

mathsiam

HSC
what's everyone weak point atm?

mine is cold war
Weakest topic would probably be the same section, but i'm doing the Arab-Israeli conflict... I cannot wait until i can chuck all of my modern crap I don't even want to look at it anymore..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)