Modern History HELPPPPP (1 Viewer)

torismith2000

HSC
:cry:
‘Events shape people more than people shape events’
How accurate is this statement in relation to the personality Leni Riefenstahl?

If anyone could give me some help id really appreciate it I'm totally stuck and have know idea where to start, its due on my birthday and I really want to get it in before hand.

MrSir

HSC
N/A
i have sent you a PM with some information for you from my teaching days. feel free to ask for them as stated

Confusion

HSC
From the way i see it, you could talk about the various events which shaped Leni Riefenstahl’s personality (e.g. her attending the snow white play at 16 which led to her love of dancing supported by her mother, her recurring foot injury which led her to forget about dancing and focus on directing etc.) and then talk about the events which she personally had a hand in shaping (e.g. The various propaganda movies she directed for the nazi party etc.) I would then make a decision or judgement on which argument you think had the larger impact (do events shape people more or do people shape events more?) and then discuss how accurate the statement is, relating and linking it to the personality of Leni Riefenstahl.

anyway, goodluck w/ your question
feel free to pm me if you need anything else
hope this helped at all :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)