Modern History Historical Investigation (1 Viewer)

ataratar

HSC
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone is starting their historical investigation now or has done so recently? I am interested in the scientific revolution/enlightenment and was wondering if anyone had any ideas about specific questions/arguments I could discuss in my essay that relates to this. For example, it is interesting to look at the extent that the scientific revolution enabled the further development throughout the enlightenment period...any help would be much appreciated!

HSC
we were just given the notification for our historical investigation today, but I chose the Romanov Dynasties so I can't give you any arguments as I haven't done it in class either, my only advice is to check the resource page and look for any essays on the topic.
Good luck with it!

ataratar

HSC
Ok thanks heaps, I shall have a look. The Romanov Dynasties sounds interesting, good luck to you!

ataratar

HSC
if anyone decides to do 9/11 i can send you the one i did, it got 30/30 boo yah
I think I am sticking to my topic, but do you have any tips or suggestions with developing your argument etc to get 30/30? well done btw haha

Erique

Writ in water
HSC
I think my go-to question would revolve around assessing a figure's impact or significance in furthering the enlightenment. Sounds like you're pretty set, and that topic area seems to have a lot of potential. Good luck!

I'm starting my modern (and ancient) historical investigations. I know for ancient I'm doing something concerning uhh.. historiography. It's bland, but I've linked a quote to it that I can discuss just to spice it up. Like someone above, for my modern investigation I might do something about the Romanovs or JFK.. however I'd also like to expand my horizons.

alexis

HSC
Hey Norwegianwood,
Could you please send it to me too just so I can see how to structure it haha?!
i would really appreciate it email: echoface@ymail.com thank youuu

akotro1234

HSC
N/A
Hey ! I am doing 9/11 for my historical investigation something along the lines of Americas reaction !
Could you please email me yours to alexandrakotro@gmail.com because I need major help for how to set it out !

Thank you ! (Congrats on your mark btw) :)

I would really appreciate it thanks again

Frostguard

HSC
Hey everyone! I've recently gotten mine and my proposal is due this Friday so I wanted to ask you guys if my question is decent or not: To what extent was Maximilien Robespierre's policies a successful purging of foreign invaders during the Reign of Terror? Good Luck with everyone's investigations!!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)