• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

modern history russia questions needed 2024 HSC (1 Viewer)

cheerios435435

HSC
hi, does anyone have trial essay questions on these dot points:

• The nature of the USSR under Stalin, including dictatorship and totalitarianism
  • Political transformation under Stalin: growth of the Party, use of terror, show trials, gulags, propaganda and censorship

thank you!!

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
hi, does anyone have trial essay questions on these dot points:

• The nature of the USSR under Stalin, including dictatorship and totalitarianism
  • Political transformation under Stalin: growth of the Party, use of terror, show trials, gulags, propaganda and censorship

thank you!!
For dictatorship & totalitarianism:
  • HTANSW 2022- How appropriate is the term totalitarianism in relation to Stalinism in the period
    1928-1941?
Political transformation:
  • Baulko 2023 - To what extent was the USSR economically and politically transformed under Stalin?
  • Abbotsleigh 2021 - "The political and social transformation of the Soviet State under Stalin was effective in improving life in the USSR." To what extent can this view be justified?
I got these from this folder I made last year collating Trials: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gbTwZgQ5nC4Hnuzy-NCoOZgJ459aszM7?usp=sharing. If you look in the 2020 folder the CSSA Trial has a better essay question for dictatorship and totalitarianism but I didn't copy it out because it asks you to refer to an attached Source which I wasn't bothered to write up here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)