Modern History thoughts (1 Viewer)

busterlenman

HSC
I thought it was pretty good, the usa national studies question on workers was perfect imo, never felt happier seeing it. But what'd you all think?

Marley_Rat

HSC
Uni Grad
I thought it was pretty good, the usa national studies question on workers was perfect imo, never felt happier seeing it. But what'd you all think?
It was a perfect paper for my electives! Core was good too

sappho22

HSC
BRUH I BUNGLED TCR-TS 5-MARKER. I THOUGHT THE 1949 REV WAS THE GREAT LEAP FORWARD 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

tgone

HSC
i thought the apartheid questions were really questionable to be honest… do they scale the marks according to the elective?

tgone

HSC
I wouldnt think so but not 100% sure
ah right… I guess they probably try and make the questions of similar difficulty across the exams

for apartheid the 12 and 8 markers were kinda weird, but I just content dumped lmao so it should be ok

rip my schools scaling lmao, I’m 1st internal and I barely studied for modern because I have 12 units and it wasn’t going to count 😬

Marley_Rat

HSC
Uni Grad
ah right… yeah the 12 and 8 markers were kinda weird, but I just content dumped lmao so it should be ok
Yeah i found those 2 to be the worst in the paper for me - i did nuclear age - not sure how popular it is. But i basically did the same haha

okkk

HSC
i thought the apartheid questions were really questionable to be honest… do they scale the marks according to the elective?
Yeah they do, it depends on how everyone in that elective does in core and then they try match it up.

josh312

HSC
It was alright but i really thought there would be a usa question on the new deal so i study tf out that instead

whatdoiputhere

HSC
I despised the final Civil Rights question, but thee Conflict questions were like deadass easy to the point I'm worried everyone will do too well, like "Why did Japan lose WW2" like bruh???? I didn't even study that unit and I could answer that???

Nazis were pretty simple I felt, some of my peers were thrown off by the question where you had to account for Stressemann's view but I found it easy

whatdoiputhere

HSC
Yeah I did the Indochina question, if you couldn't answer it thats a geniune skill issue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)