Modifications for automatic car (1 Viewer)

CRANK-SHAFT

i'm on urPC,pwning n00bs
HSC
lol +1 thats soo true through...

If u dont know what an automatic transmission is and how it works I suggest reading up in the countless interent domains and books available..cos its safer to know what it is you're doing to the car...

thats only if you're aspiring to be an enthusiast like me lol...otherwise just put big shiny bumpers and rims to rolll on hehe.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
rev ur car real hard in neutral then slam it into drive....
thats how u make a auto car look good...... neutral bangers

bomber650

HSC
Turbo may help before ya get a blow-off valve eh...

To put a turbo on ya lookin at shitloads more heat being produced therefore intercoolers plus upgraded radiators...way too over the top for a Laser.

My advice...save until you can afford a decent car to start with.

F2001

HSC
lebogun111 said:
dnt mod the engine in auto. bro just lower it, exhausr, new rims and sound system
Why am I not surprised...

And there really is nothing wrong with modding auto cars.
Just don't do it to a worthless car is the pt....

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Buttigieg said:
Hey guys, i was just wondering, is it possible to have any engine or exhaust modifications for an automatic car. Im not that brainy when it comes to 'doing up' cars as people would call it, so could i get like..um, a bigger exhaust, or blow-off valve or somthing in it (btw, i have know idea how they work, so tell me if it is even possible to put them on an auto:uhoh: ). I dont realy want anything to spectacular, but atm, the car is stock, so i just wanted something to spruce it up a tad. any other ideas? :rolleyes: (other than sound systems, body kits and wheels)?
none...first you need a turbo for a blow off valve and second a bigger exhaust on an auto is like tits on a man...no point

F2001

HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
none...first you need a turbo for a blow off valve and second a bigger exhaust on an auto is like tits on a man...no point
so getting an exhaust for something like a RS6 is pointless?

Modding SMG/DKG ///Ms is pointless?

You're an idiot.

boris

Banned
HSC
fucking lol any mod to the engine/exhaust of an auto will have to same affect that it will have on a manual? stupid cunts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)