Module A: Julius Caesar & The Prince - ADVICE/HELP (1 Viewer)

ChimChim

HSC
Hi~!

We're doing Julius Caesar and The Prince for our comparative study, and I was wondering if anyone is doing it or has done it, if you could please help with some advice or some notes as well.

It would be much appreciated, and will help me to understand the texts in more unison~! :)

Mr Sir

HSC
N/A
Hi~!

We're doing Julius Caesar and The Prince for our comparative study, and I was wondering if anyone is doing it or has done it, if you could please help with some advice or some notes as well.

It would be much appreciated, and will help me to understand the texts in more unison~! :)
I have some of my teaching notes on this that you are welcome to . They are too big to send in one setting on BOs so I have sent you a PM to organise getting them to you . I can send them as soon as i know the details I've mentioned

tino101

HSC
Done both of these and the only thing i wanted to do was pull my hair out the whole time :)
Buuuuut they are pretty solid texts once you link them together. If your teacher hasn't emphasized yet on context, LEARN CONTEXT such a big contributor for these texts. Just my piece good luck :)

wkos6295

HSC
N/A
I'm stumped too! I've PMed you. Would appreciate the help

jennifersmith

HSC
N/A
Hi Mr Sir

I would really appreciate your teaching notes as well. I have spent days trying to make sense of this Module, and what I really need is some clear information about how to write an essay in this module using The Prince and Julius Caesar as my comparison. I am bogged down in history and detail. Just to clarify.....we find 2 or 3 common issues and look at how each issue is given extra meaning when the way it is treated in one text and the way it is treated in another text are compared? Right? Then, we explain how the purpose of each composer and the beliefs held by the composer and the audience he was writing to, have an impact on how he is treating one issue in his text and then do the same of the other composer? Then we go into detail with textual analysis and cite critics? Then we do the same again for the second issue? And a third if there is time (which there won't be!). Please tell me if I'm wrong. And any notes would be greatly appreciated.

Mr Sir

HSC
N/A
Hi Mr Sir

I would really appreciate your teaching notes as well. I have spent days trying to make sense of this Module, and what I really need is some clear information about how to write an essay in this module using The Prince and Julius Caesar as my comparison. I am bogged down in history and detail. Just to clarify.....we find 2 or 3 common issues and look at how each issue is given extra meaning when the way it is treated in one text and the way it is treated in another text are compared? Right? Then, we explain how the purpose of each composer and the beliefs held by the composer and the audience he was writing to, have an impact on how he is treating one issue in his text and then do the same of the other composer? Then we go into detail with textual analysis and cite critics? Then we do the same again for the second issue? And a third if there is time (which there won't be!). Please tell me if I'm wrong. And any notes would be greatly appreciated.
I have sent you a PM so u can get the information you request

Mr Sir

HSC
N/A
Hi~!

your notes already i don't have an email address to send them to you

prxyal007

HSC
Hi Sir, may I please also have access to the notes? I would really appreciate it!

fjitlid

HSC
Omg me too please. I need notes my teacher left us with a sub the whole term and i have nothing!

MrSir

HSC
N/A
Omg me too please. I need notes my teacher left us with a sub the whole term and i have nothing!
The information on this is ready for you but I need an email address to send it to you .

MrSir

HSC
N/A
Hi Sir, may I please also have access to the notes? I would really appreciate it!
The information on this is ready for you but I need an email address to send it to you .

PeterPan333

HSC
Hi,
I would too rlly appreciate your teaching notes if possible on the comparative study of JC and The prince :))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)