Module B: Harwood (1 Viewer)

Traveller0901

HSC
Going with the last 2 HSC exams for module B where they specified one of harwood's poem, which poem do you think they could specify?

Mu guess is either gonna be F&C or Mother who gave me life. What do you guys think?

favvify

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm hoping that its Father and Child. If its The Sharpness of Death or A Valediction well then... :bomb:

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
‘Father and Child’, ‘The Violets’, ‘Mother Who Gave Me Life’
I dont do Harwood, i do speeches. Lol, but at fcking Talent100 they taught it for some reason. And the poems I have listed are the ones I liked.

You all probs hate harwood, but I don't know why Barn owl wasnt included? One of my favourite poems.

Traveller0901

HSC
Yea, a sexually frustrated old lady that figured the only way of channelling all her sensual thoughts would be through writing poetry...
BTW- barn owl is part of the "f&c" poem

Traveller0901

HSC
F&C was the specified poem in this years catholic trials, however I don't what the chances are of it being the one. Fingers crossed it is.

terzho

HSC
Praying to Sweet God Baby Jesus that it's Father and Child but I have a sinking feeling that it's Mother who gave me life. It can't be violets and At Mornington because they've already been asked, and I will actually table flip if it's triste triste or valediction. I am prepared for Sharpness of Death as well although I highly doubt that will be the poem.

Traveller0901

HSC
Praying to Sweet God Baby Jesus that it's Father and Child but I have a sinking feeling that it's Mother who gave me life. It can't be violets and At Mornington because they've already been asked, and I will actually table flip if it's triste triste or valediction. I am prepared for Sharpness of Death as well although I highly doubt that will be the poem.
Doubt it's gonna triste triste- that poem's a BIT risque

levelup888

HSC
Dear god isn't triste triste like a feminist perspective as well? All I really remember from it is that apparently theres like orgasm or w/e in the first stanza and Im like o_O... I hope they don't ask about it... idk what I'd do >.<

favvify

HSC
Uni Grad
Dear god isn't triste triste like a feminist perspective as well? All I really remember from it is that apparently theres like orgasm or w/e in the first stanza and Im like o_O... I hope they don't ask about it... idk what I'd do >.<
Well you could take it from the risqué perspective and/or a biblical one. "Body rolls back like a stone" orgasm/Jesus emerging from the tomb post crucifixion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)