Module b speeches predictions!? (1 Viewer)

Chris_S

HSC
Would Lessing and Brooks work better than Lessing and Atwood? I have some good links thats all but have heard that Atwood works good with Lessing.

Last edited:

theduckforces

HSC
N/A
Would Lessing and Brooks work better than Lessing and Atwood? I have some good links thats all but have heard that Atwood works good with Lessing.
Yeah i guess those three speeches in general would work well in any combo as long as you make valid links to the question

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Atwood and Brooks works well if you do the ideas of gender relations, literature, etc.

Chris_S

HSC
Yeah I am doing that but if Lessing gets asked for instance which one would work best? Atwood or Brooks?

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Yeah I am doing that but if Lessing gets asked for instance which one would work best? Atwood or Brooks?
Probably Brooks because both were influenced by travelling to different places which would work well with the notion of relationship with the world or something along the lines of that

m_wahwah

HSC
N/A
They always ask for "at least one" indicating you can use more that one text after specified
No they don't, they usually ask for at least two, or they specify one and ask for at least one other, but some years they specify two or three.

For example, 2006 HSC:
To what extent has your personal response to the speeches been shaped by the enduring power of their intellectual and artistic qualities?

Support your evaluation with a close analysis of TWO speeches.
2005 HSC:
Your class has been exploring the question, “What will continue to make the selected speeches worthy of critical study?”

Your personal response has been challenged by another student. Defend your response through a critical evaluation of the selected speeches, analysing the construction, content and language of the text.

In your response, refer to THREE speeches you have studied.
They haven't done it recently, but it's still a possibility

astroman

HSC
90% sure it will be left open, in 2009 when the belonging AOS was first introduced they did not specify a speech, same for 2004 when journeys was introduced, so in 2015 when discovery is first tested they are likely to carry on the same tradition.
Your welcome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)