Module C: Texts and Society (1 Viewer)

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
Yeah I did State of Shock...it was ok...beat Henry Lawson thats for sure. Did you also get to watch some doco that had that actualy guy in it and his family...coz we had to watch it and it was scary...

liquimalish

Liquid Malisha- HOLLA
HSC
Yeah we did lawson aswell, but did you do owens poetry?
No we didnt watch the doco on them. But my teacher knew the story and said he turned out just as bad after he got acquitted, was that true?
One of our related was this doco set in jail and had 3 different murderers and that was pretty good contextually

margareth

well hmmmmm i did into the world, btw i think u can do a speech format although i didnt...

An address,,, meaning that its for them, youre explaining to them, i just wrote in essay response plus chucked in a few "i's" now and then to make it seem more personal errr i dunno hope i did ok =/

babywhitto

I thought the last questions was stupid...the girls i spoke to after wrote different things...speeches, essays...and one girl a feature article..hmm...ah well.

danni8u

hey kiz dan from school....kool msg!? ok yea im bored so i'd thought i'd write something ..when i saw ur msg i was like"hey i know her" and i hope it is u so i dont look like a total tool...ok good luck everyone!
daniella

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)