• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Monologue Help (1 Viewer)

smile-xox

HSC
Hey
Just wondering if anyone knows any good plays which consist of a character who has a split personality
perhaps innocence/evil sort of thing
i've read so much, but nothin has taken me yet, still looking for that one golden play
fully stressing out now..
any help would be very appriciated!!!
lots of love
xxx

H. Caulfield

HSC
we just had a yr11 stanislavski assessment, and my friend did this good one from the lord of the rings the two towers. Its the one were smeagle (golen, rat sorta creature) talks about the ring and he definatly has a split personality going on there. If u alter it a bit to suit something more realistic u cud do it well.

hope this helped
gud luk

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Another option, which I thought was very obvious, was "Dr. Jeckyl & Mr. Hyde". I'm sure you've heared of it. A scientist, trying to find the cure to the evil inside all humans, unleashes his split personality. There's even a broadway musical version of it, which I recommend you look into.

Good Luck

smile-xox

HSC
haha nope
im soooooooooooo frustrated!!!!
not happy... i'll just keep reading and researching i guess
love xox

N

Nicola1616

I have a monologue I've written based on the character 'Louise' from a Christina Stead novel 'The Man Who Loved Children'. In the piece she is describing the moment where she poisons her mother with cynide but she is essentially only a young girl from an abusive household - anyway, email me if you want to take a look. Jstanghe@bigpond.net.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)