More Assessments this semester? (1 Viewer)

klaw

HSC
I know semesters have been cut by 2 weeks, but there just seems to be SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOO many more assessments this semester... not just for one subject or even just one faculty, but with all my subjects basically... and it's not because I'm in second year now either... because I'm doing mostly 1st year courses..... did they increase the number of assessments this semester?

I'm having like 2-3 assessments every week........ it's just ridiculous..... Reckon we can reduce the number of assessments next sem if enough ppl complain on CATEI about it?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
feels about the same to me

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I definitely have more assessments this year, but I thought it was because im a second year now. I basically have 2-3 each week and its annoying the hell out of me.

Pace_T

HSC
they cut the semesters by 2 weeks but the amount of work we have to do is about the same if not more.
ive seen the course outlines for a few courses in previous semesters and compared them to this semester and theyve squeezed in so much shit into each week. if i actually did all the reading that my teachers expected me to do itd take all day for each course, + all the assignments and exams.
:(

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
darkwolfzx said:
Mass fail everyone, that'll teach them for doing this to us.
Unfortunately Cartoons have taught me that this doesnt work...

Beege

HSC
Oh so it was easier when the semesters were 14 weeks long instead of 12? It's ridiculous how they make everything due in week 12 and exams start a week later.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
darkwolfzx said:
And I was starting to wonder whether this is normal at uni and people can still play frisbee on the quad and library lawns.

Mass fail everyone, that'll teach them for doing this to us.
I can't agree with you more there Dark! Im hearing so many of my friends going to birthday parties, shopping...seriously they shouldn't be doing university if they think its time for social or learning how to play a piano..

To all the non-studying, partying infidels may you all fail!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
or maybe they just study commerce!

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Rekkusu said:
I can't agree with you more there Dark! Im hearing so many of my friends going to birthday parties, shopping...seriously they shouldn't be doing university if they think its time for social or learning how to play a piano..

To all the non-studying, partying infidels may you all fail!
is this sarcastic

fucking please tell me this is sarcastic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)