• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

More Enrolment Questions From Nooblet (1 Viewer)

matt0414336806

HSC
Ok i got my enrolment package today, well the size of the package felt big. When i opened it open i got a jumble of guides and a letter for enrolment registration. Ok i know i gotta bring this letter for enrolment on the enrolment dates. But when do i get my uni password and do i have to register for hecs help on ISIS on the ANU site? Srry for all these questions i'm lost as a rabbit in a desert =/

Evilo

HSC
But when do i get my uni password?
when you enroll, during o week, depending on which hall you are at, and what your surname is.
do i have to register for hecs help on ISIS on the ANU site?
I think that is done on the same day (they send you to the library to complete the forms). I remember something to do with HECS/CSP/TFN. Jason help me out mate.

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
Evilo said:
But when do i get my uni password?
when you enroll, during o week, depending on which hall you are at, and what your surname is.
correct
do i have to register for hecs help on ISIS on the ANU site?
I think that is done on the same day (they send you to the library to complete the forms). I remember something to do with HECS/CSP/TFN. Jason help me out mate.
correct aswell. when you get your password on the day that's when you go to the library to do all the electronic stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)