Morning before the test! (1 Viewer)

MadGold777

HSC
What are you going to be doing the morning before the test?

I'll probably spend an about 2 hours going over the syllabus and my over my notes lightlty.

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
Friends of mine will be cramming right up until they go in... not sure I recommend that.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Im going to cram and cram morning till exam.

So i'll wake up at 4-5 and cram as much as i can.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Friends of mine will be cramming right up until they go in... not sure I recommend that.
This.
Get up at 5am shower and get ready.
Then from 6-8 go over notes and stuff I'm not sure of.
Then just before I go in I'll read over quotes, formulas, etc.

TomTom123

HSC
Wake up early revise notes and go into the bathroom and pump myself up and get really mad

e.g. saying I own this shit and stuff it best works for me

HSC
I've always always crammed for almost all my exams but in the past that has always confused me and sometimes i've made silly mistakes because of it!

What should I do?? stop studying the night before at like 8pm and not look at my notes after that and just do the exam or stop studying at 8pm the night before and in the morning just read over my notes but no actual cramming? recommendations anyone?

Stalker Ninja

HSC
I've always always crammed for almost all my exams but in the past that has always confused me and sometimes i've made silly mistakes because of it!

What should I do?? stop studying the night before at like 8pm and not look at my notes after that and just do the exam or stop studying at 8pm the night before and in the morning just read over my notes but no actual cramming? recommendations anyone?

I think stop studying at about 8-9pm, take it easy, watch some tv, read a book or w/e; get a good night's rest - sleep at maybe 10-10.30. Try to get about 8 hours sleep
cause it will help your brain process the info you were just studying.
Wake up maybe 6.30-7 .. get ready etc. make sure you have a healthy breakfast ..
Just read over your notes in the morning. Don't cram .. Especially if it's confused you in the past. Cramming will probably make you stress out and panic. Just trust that what you've already learnt and studied will go a long way.

All in all, just take it easy in the morning. Chill out, get a bit of exercise to stimulate your brain - maybe walk around lightly skimming over your notes.
If you're someone who gets stressed out easily by seeing other people stressed - avoid contact lol.

Good luck, don't cram =)

HSC
I think stop studying at about 8-9pm, take it easy, watch some tv, read a book or w/e; get a good night's rest - sleep at maybe 10-10.30. Try to get about 8 hours sleep
cause it will help your brain process the info you were just studying.
Wake up maybe 6.30-7 .. get ready etc. make sure you have a healthy breakfast ..
Just read over your notes in the morning. Don't cram .. Especially if it's confused you in the past. Cramming will probably make you stress out and panic. Just trust that what you've already learnt and studied will go a long way.

All in all, just take it easy in the morning. Chill out, get a bit of exercise to stimulate your brain - maybe walk around lightly skimming over your notes.
If you're someone who gets stressed out easily by seeing other people stressed - avoid contact lol.

Good luck, don't cram =)
Haha yes I think I do get stressed seeing others stressing! And I think I shall take your advice! Thank you so much! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)